Wire Cut Jig
The Wire cut jig is a tool designed to make you work faster. the stainless steel insert allow you to cut length of wires from 1/4 inch to 3 inches in 1/4 inch increments.
The flip side of the jig has inches converted to millimeters (rounded to the nearest whole MM)
The outside panels are made from quality hardwood ply and precision laser engraved in the Lion Punch Forge Shop. Each jig is finished and assembled by Chris!
How to use:
- Use straightened wire. Bent wire can cause the measurements to be wrong.
- Maximum wire gauge for the jig is 14 but follow the specifications for your flush cutters. Some wire may be too thick for some cutters.
- Insert your wire into the desired slot until it contacts the bottom.
- Grab the wire with your flush cutters so the bottom of the of your cutter contact the jig.
- Pull the wire slightly out of the jig with your cutters and complete the cut.
- Repeat for fast component prep